Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Amazing Face Wash and Hydration Mist -Summer Must Have



Malibu C has wonderful hair products but did you know they also have skincare? The Purifi Pure Blend Facial Cleanser is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and gluten free and its vegan! It removes make-up easily and smells amazing! I have access to hundreds of thousands of beauty products as owner of Beauty Care Choices. My reviews are honest, based off of my using the products at home and in my salon. If I suggest you try it… that means it has really impressed me!

http://www.beautycarechoices.com/malibu-c/purifi-pure-blend-facial-cleanser?src=BS
Purifi Pure Blend Facial Cleanser


After cleansing, I tried the B5 by Malibu C. This is a face and Body hydration mist. It is now my new best friend. We travel everywhere together and it is always my poolside pal. I love this so much more than lotion. It makes my skin feel so good. It wakes me up in the afternoons when I start feeling sleepy. It is loaded with good vitamins and is also free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten.

http://www.beautycarechoices.com/malibu-c/b5-face-body-mist?src=BS
B5 - Face and Body Hydration Mist
If you have not tried Malibu C skin care, you should. It will be one of your favorites!
Shop Malibu C products at www.beautycarechoices.com/Malibu-C

No comments:

Post a Comment